Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Bastard cables are bastards

It's looking like it's time to restructure the TV cables. I'm watching more and more stuff on the computer, and it plugs into the same slot as the video and the playstation. And they're getting used more often these days (and A frequently randomly decides to plug in the playstation, just in case. So when someone has watched a video, my computer doesn't play on the TV, and I have to get up. When someone watches a video, and I want to watch computer stuff, I have to get up. And the Divine Light What Created The Universe gave us remote controls so I don't have to get up.

So, I think the plan is: AV1 is computer, and AV2 is everything else, on the little switch thingy. Coz we have to get up to put physical media in DVD, Video, and Playstation, so the switch can be flicked then.

No comments: