Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Late night stuff

So, I had a decent day today. Possibly hired two new people (if they say yes, which they probably will). Hopefully this means I don't have to do any hiring for a few months.

The nurse from Tresillian is coming tomorrow to help us teach E. to get herself to sleep. Little ratbag currently won't sleep without being rocked and held for ages. A. is being adorable with E., and absolutely adores her. At dinner this evening, E. was in sitting in her high chair (for the first time ever!), but got bored of it, so I picked her up. A. was wandering about the room, having finished his dinner, and strolled over to the high chair and was very concerned when he couldn't find her there.

Anyways, day off work for me tomorrow. Hopefully I'll end up a little more chilled out than now.

No comments: